We offer accessible, professional psychological services to the public.
Murdoch Psychology Clinic provides cognitive assessment, individual and group therapy for adults and a variety of assessments and interventions for children, couples and families.
Our services are provided by Murdoch University clinical and professional psychology trainees undertaking postgraduate training. All trainees are registered with AHPRA and are supervised by experienced clinical psychologists. The clinic also operates as a training and research centre.
Our services are welcoming and confidential. We work with people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures.
We offer help with:
- anxiety, depression and stress
- headache and pain management
- chronic fatigue
- sleep problems
- bereavement and grief
- adjustment and loss
- behavioural, emotional and adjustment problems in children and adolescents
- support for persons or families with developmental disabilities
- social skills and communication difficulties
- psychological difficulties related to old age
- cognitive assessments.
We aim to keep all our fees affordable and charge $300 per cognitive assessment ($125 if you have a health care card), and $30 per therapy session ($15 if you have a health care card).
A discount is available for concession card holders.