It’s easy to apply to study abroad at Murdoch – you may even be able to apply online. We have a dedicated team who can help you manage your application every step of the way.
Before you apply, it’s important to know how your application is classified:
- Exchange: you are studying at one of our official partner universities and you’ve been nominated for a placement at Murdoch University.
- Study abroad: you are applying to study at Murdoch directly, even if you’re studying at one of our partner universities.
- Transnational study abroad: you are studying a Murdoch degree at one of our campuses in Singapore, Dubai or Myanmar.
- If you are entering Murdoch directly from high school, you must meet our Minimum Entry Requirements.
- If you are currently enrolled in University, you must be in good academic standing at your home institution as per your academic records
- Have made sound academic progress at your home institution.
- Meet our minimum English language requirements (if your first language is not English)
Please ensure your application includes all relevant attachments so it can be processed as quickly as possible.
If you're studying at our Singapore, Dubai or Myanmar campuses you have the opportunity to spend a study abroad semester at our Perth campus as part of your Murdoch degree. All units studied will transfer directly into your Murdoch degree and be reflected on your final academic transcript.
Apply for study abroad as a transnational student using the form below or contact 山西体彩网首页studyabroad@murdoch.edu.au to find out more.
We recommend that you submit you application to study abroad as soon as possible. Our informal application deadlines are:
- 30 November to begin study in Semester 1 (February to June)
- 31 May to begin in Semester 2 (August to November)
If your application is received after these deadlines, you can still be considered on a case by case basis.
If you change your mind about which units you would like to study, you can change the units you have selected at any time, even up to the first week of classes. Simply contact our Advisors to change your selections.
Once your application has been assessed and your unit selections checked, you’ll be advised of the outcome either by our team at Murdoch or the institution you applied through.